EDCI 270 Communication and Collaboration Chal. 4

McKenzie Schilling

EDCI 270 Chal. 4

19 October 2023

When my peer reviewed my infographic, they said the points I made were good, however, they gave me critical feedback on how to improve what I was saying. They said think more like your students and what would have motivated you back in elementary school to collaborate on group projects. I thought this was very beneficial because she came up with ideas I hadn't thought of. For example, using games to motivate students was an idea she came up with that I loved. When I come up with phonemic awareness tutoring lessons for my focal students, academic games are the only way to motivate them to learn. 

It was a great opportunity that we were able to work together and respectfully listen to each other's views. The only challenge was getting more than two people to look at my infographic and the second person briefly looked at my infographic and said, "It looks great, good job." The first person provided great feedback that I immediately considered and made changes to my infographic. The technology used was Canva for the infographic, Microsoft Outlook to send it to one out of two peers, and OneDrive to save it to my computer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EDCI 270 Communcation & Collaboration Chal. 3

EDCI 270 Communication and Collaboration Chal. 1

EDCI 270 Video Production - Chal. 1 Part A